The final order of ribbons has arrived. The colors were distorted by the fluorescent lighting, so they’re a little bluer than they should be. Also, I ended up ordering two different colors of ribbons for the 500 Rassilon ribbons.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- I want to be Mr. Pond – These belong to @dhedgehog, you’ll have to ask her how to get one.
- 500 Miles of Rassilon (light) – Participate in the 500 Miles of Rassilon Video Project.
- Drinking Buddies of Rassilon – Find the Delgado Master (Michael Weinstein)
- UNIT Recruit – Find me dressed as UNIT, and take a picture with me.
- UNIT Insignia – Given to any UNIT cosplayers.
- Psychic Paper – The Doctor must show me their psychic paper.
- UNIT Soldiers – Staff or Volunteers of Operations will get this ribbon.
- 500 Miles of Rassilon (dark) – Participate in the 500 Miles of Rassilon Video Project.
- I found UNIT! – People look for me. When they find me and needed to talk to me, they’ll get this.
- You have EARS! – If you deserve this one, you’ll get it.
- Choir of Anghelides – A limited edition ribbon for Tony Lee replacement (in-joke) Peter Anghelides.
- Chameleon Circuit Stuck on Ribbon – I haven’t decided how people will get one of these, but you may have to dance with me.
- The Late Knights – These belong to Tadao. If you’re a member of the Late Knights on Facebook, find him.
- Rory Ops Minion – You have to work for Rory. And this one isn’t Doctor Who related.